Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Orgainizing

I know I haven't posted in....ah, forever. So sorry.
Really, I want my blog to be awesome. Huge, with a billion followers! I realize I can't do that without actually posting. It's time to rededicate myself to the task.

Lately, Ive been reorganizing my house. My pantry was in serious need of organization. After organizing it, it's still in serious need of organization...it's way to small for my needs.


These are the "after" pics..not quite sure what happened to the before. Subconsciously I don't want to post them???



You can see on the bottom right, I bought these great containers from JCPenny (more on my jcp obsession later). I used my Cricut to cut vinyl letters to label them.


I really need a walk in pantry. It's much cheaper to buy in bulk, even with just me and DH. 

Tomorrow, remote control storage! It's a sewing project tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment