Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Closet Redo

Yay! My closet is finally finished!

It was hard to get it all in one picture, so I took several and made a collage.





OK, from left to right. My shoes, shelves from Lowes. Next is the hook I put up for ties, scarves and other
hangy thingies. Then, the shelving you see on top is actually 2 shelves put on their sides, to hold sweaters
and other stuff. I wanted to do this also, to get better use of the unused space up higher. Now I can put
my backpacks and suitcases up there. On the bottom of the other side of the closet-pic 4, are 2 Rubbermaid
drawers. Jeans take up a ton of room when you hang them, so I use the drawers to hold my jeans and
other stuff. I also got 4 storage boxes to hold my bags, swim wear, and other odds and ends.

AND, today I got in all the stuff to organize my pantry and living room! (well, not all the stuff. there is
a project I need to get fabric for)




No comments:

Post a Comment