Friday, December 10, 2010

Cake Balls

Last Christmas, a friend of mine mentioned on facebook that she was making cake balls. I had never heard of them ( I know, where have I been?)! This year I decided to make them. While I feel like everyone knows how to make these, I'm still going to post the recipe for those still in the dark...no one needs to be in the dark about these!

So, the super simple recipe goes like this:
Bake a cake. From a box.
Once cool, crumble into a bowl and mix in a can of icing.
Roll into balls and dip balls in chocolate.
Eat.
Easy. Peasy.
Now for pics!



Drizzled with Red and Green Chocolate


Bagged

Boxed and Ready to GO!

I know I said I'd post my caramel popcorn today, but I'm going to wait till tomorrow. Gives me something to blog about! I really want to try and post everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment