Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Goodies

This year I wanted to do something other than baked goods for the holiday season. Instead of 50 batches of cookies, I made chocolate covered pretzels, cake balls, chocolate marshmallows, and caramel popcorn. If you've ever worked with chocolate before, you'll know it takes FOREVER....and ever. Here are the pictures from my last two days of labor!




                                                         My dining room table taken over!




Chocolate Covered Marshmallows


3 Kinds of Chocolate Covered Pretzels:
Peppermint, Chocolate with Peppermint and Plain Chocolate

The Super Cute Box I put the pretzels in!



Pretzel Rods: Toffee, Peppermint Bark, and LOTS of Sprinkles!


The TON of Pretzel Rods I Dipped!



Marshmallows All Packed Up!



And Boxed Up!
                                                                 
Tomorrow, I'll post the pictures of the cake balls and caramel popcorn-with recipes!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this looks like my kitchen after making Christmas goodies lol. I didn't do that this year though, I'm struggling with figuring out my new oven. Everything looks so yummy though :)

    ReplyDelete