Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Posting to Post

It's been a while since I've posted (holiday craziness) so I thought I'd blog a little blog...

Black Friday was crazy. I went with some friends and we started at 10pm Thursday night and got home 8pm Friday night. I haven't pulled an all nighter like that since I was...well, it's been a long time.

This is my first Christmas owning a house! In honor of that, we've put lights up outside. I'll post pics later. We got them all nice and hung then realized our extension cord was indoor only...sigh. I had just assumed the extension cords by the outdoor lights would be for outdoor use. That would be logical though.

I'm working on a few projects right now...just have to find the time to finish them. (Girl Scouts is keeping me busy) I'll post them as I finish them.

When I started this, I had hoped to post everyday....that's just not realistic for me right now. So, I'll at least post once a week and more when I have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment