Friday, November 12, 2010

New Aprons

Last week I worked on aprons....let's see if I can get them posted to show off!


This one was just a panel, but still cute!



This was inspired by a scrapbooking crop I went to. Several of the ladies
there had aprons they used for holding all the extra stuff
they needed. I thought it was an awesome idea
so I made my own!



A good old fashioned around the house apron!




I love the lace on this! Had to show you a close up!



Unfortunately, I can't post this weeks craft-yet. It's a Christmas present I'm working on, so I'll show it soon after the holidays! I'm quit proud of it!
Next weeks project is a knitted shawl...we'll see how that turns out. I've never actually knitted before. I'm great at crochet, so it shouldn't be to hard...right? hmmm, we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment