Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Will Remember You

November 13, 2010. Sigh. Today is the 3 year anniversary of my younger brothers death. I'm trying not to feel right now, so I'll keep this short and sweet.
I miss you, I love you...can't wait to see you again, and in honor of 3 years I hope Jesus smacks you 3 times on the head for me!
Yes, when I'm missing him I ask Jesus to smack him upside the head. He did, after all, create the sense of humor.
Today I will be face painting at the Girl Scout Carnival. Last year was super boring. I'm hoping that keeping myself busy painting, the time will go by faster. Last year I did the bean bag toss, so I pretty much stood there for hours.
On a crafty note-I taught myself how to knit last night! The shawl is coming along nicely! Knitting is much easier than crochet...much more forgiving too! Who knew? Leave it to me to start off with the hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment