Tuesday, November 23, 2010

One of My Favorite Things

A while back, I found a recipe that has been one of those incredible change your life recipes. Frozen breakfast buritos. Simple, but awesome. I've changed the recipe up to our liking, and now I'm gonna share it with you=)

(Shown is a double batch...cause we go through them FAST!)
Bake a pound of bacon, it needs to be pretty crispy so you can crumble it into the mixture.
Scramble up a dozen eggs.
Cook about half a bag of frozen hashbrowns. I cook them in butter until they are warm, I don't fry them,
Slice up some lunch ham.
Throw it all in a bowl with a cup of sour cream, a tsp each of salt and pepper.


Put a few spoonfulls into a small tortillia, sprinkle on some cheddar cheese...




Roll up....




To store, wrap tightly in foil, put about 6 in a freezer bag and freeze. I let them defrost overnight in the fridge and then microwave for 45 seconds.
It takes me less than 30 minutes to make these from start to finish.

Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment