Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hair Cut

So, like everyone else I've been super busy. I've been thinking that starting the new year, I'll post my money saving ideas. It's a New Years resolution kind of thing anyway!
However, I do have one of my money savers to show off today! This one is pretty extreme and took a ton of online research....
I cut my own hair. And here


is the result! Not bad if I do say so myself! I'm actually more pleased with it than I've ever been with a salon cut. I never get what I ask for. This way I figured out exactly how to cut it the way I wanted it, and I'm not disappointed. AND I saved about $40! Win, win!

Since I have the picture up-I'll let you in on another money saving tip I came across. I have acne. Bad acne. In the picture I'm not wearing any makeup and I feel like I look pretty good for no makeup! The tip? Baking soda. I discovered scrubbing with baking soda exfoliates, shines and gets rid of all that bacteria. You can also make a heavy paste and use it as a mask to dry up oily skin. 50 cents a box, and my face looks better than it has in about 20 years. (sigh, yes 20)

No comments:

Post a Comment